We feel confident you will be happy with your purchase. However, if the need arises, you may return your unworn shoes within 60 days for a refund.
Returns are easy at CarlosShoes.com. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click here for a printable version of the return shipping label and return form.
- Re-package your order and place the completed return form inside the box.
- On the return shipping label, write your order number, if known. (An order number helps speed up your transaction. If you check out with an account, your order number is available in the My Account section of CarlosShoes.com.) Affix the return shipping label to the outside of the box. Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. We cannot accept C.O.D. packages. Shipping charges will not be refunded. We recommend that you insure your return or send it in a traceable method. CarlosShoes.com is not responsible for returns until they are received in our warehouse. Customers are responsible for the safe return of merchandise.
- Return your package through the carrier of your choice.
Don’t have a printer? Include in your return your full name, address, phone number, email address and order number, if known. Re-package your order and send to:
15837 Fern Ave.
Chino, CA 91708
Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. We cannot accept C.O.D. packages. Shipping charges will not be refunded. We recommend that you insure your return or send it in a traceable method. CarlosShoes.com is not responsible for returns until they are received in our warehouse. Customers are responsible for the safe return of merchandise. If you have any questions, you may contact us by email or call us toll free at 888-418-2411.
CarlosShoes.com is unable to make exchanges. If you desire another style, size or color, simply follow the return instructions above and visit CarlosShoes.com to place a new order for the item(s) you want, subject to availability.
Note: Worn shoes are not returnable. We do not refund shipping charges.
CarlosShoes.com is unable to make exchanges. If you desire another size, style or color, simply follow our return instructions and visit CarlosShoes.com to place a new order for the item(s) desired.
CarlosShoes.com offers several shipping options. For details, click here.
Once your order has shipped, we will email tracking information to the email address on your order. You can click the tracking link in your email as often as you wish for real-time shipment updates. Click here for shipping times & delivery expectations.
We routinely perform audit checks to verify order information in an effort to maintain high security standards for the protection of our customers. This may be why your order was cancelled. It is also possible that your order may have been cancelled if an item became unavailable after the order was placed. In both cases, an email confirmation will be sent with the specific cancellation reason of your order.
To better service our customers, orders are processed and shipped very quickly. Therefore, we will be unable to cancel or modify your order, as we are unable to edit orders once they begin to process. Unworn items purchased on DrSchollsShoes.com may be returned within 60 days of the purchase date for a refund.
As of January 1, 2015 we have sales tax nexus in all states and are required to collect sales tax nationwide where applicable. The sales tax for a purchase is based upon the zip code where the merchandise is shipped.
CarlosShoes.com gladly accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover. If you get an error message after submitting your credit card information, please double check to make sure that you entered the following correctly:
- Your name as it appears on the card.
- Billing address.
- Credit card number.
- Credit card expiration date.
If you are still experiencing problems, please call your card issuing bank for details. Remember, when you shop at CarlosShoes.com, your credit card information is safe and secure. For more on how we protect this information, please see our Secure Purchase information.